This wee conceptual project - more of a failed experiment really - was done in year 10 visual art in Singapore. It references Aesop's The Goose That Laid the Golden Egg, but transposing it outside the farm and into a larger, societal and contemporary context. It is also based on Korean artist Do-Ho Suh's Floor, whose work I still greatly admire.
- Photographs: Materiality and Melbourne
- Jessica Tong
- Zumthor, John Cage and Olafur Eliasson
- Thinking Architecture by Peter Zumthor
- Christian Boltanski
- Iteration, and John Brack
- The Golden Egg
- This is how I spend my Friday nights, ha-ha
- Site Plans
- Jim Lambie, ACCA and Gasworks Arts Park
- Rome: St Peter's Basilica and Bernini's Piazza San...
- Movement: Melbourne Aquarium
- ▼ August (14)