A visit to Melbourne Aquarium for design studio - study of movement in penguins both in air (land) and water. This is perhaps one of my favourite photos that came out of that visit - it sums up how confident, natural, swiftly penguins move in water, a complete contrast when moving on land. Has anyone seen a penguin tumble over while waddling? They look like they would with every step!
- Photographs: Materiality and Melbourne
- Jessica Tong
- Zumthor, John Cage and Olafur Eliasson
- Thinking Architecture by Peter Zumthor
- Christian Boltanski
- Iteration, and John Brack
- The Golden Egg
- This is how I spend my Friday nights, ha-ha
- Site Plans
- Jim Lambie, ACCA and Gasworks Arts Park
- Rome: St Peter's Basilica and Bernini's Piazza San...
- Movement: Melbourne Aquarium
- ▼ August (14)